21st International Carbohydrate Symposium|
Cairns, Queensland, Australia
July 7 - 12, 2002
The full text of the Final Program (680 KB) is now available in PDF-format. This file includes also the titles and authors of all presentations at the conference.
A short overview (25 KB) over the scientific program is available as well.
On behalf of the International Carbohydrate Organization (ICO), the Scientific Advisory Committee and the Local Organizing Committee of the 20th International Carbohydrate Symposium cordially invite all scientists interested and involved in the various aspects of glycochemistry, glycobiochemistry and glycotechnology to participate in this Symposium in Hamburg from
August 27 - September 1, 2000.The Symposium will be held at the University of Hamburg, Department of Chemistry, located close to the heart of the city. Hamburg, a center of trade and commerce, is the second largest German city and is shaped by its harbor. It is situated in Northern Germany and easily accessible from all major locations worldwide.
We look forward with pleasure to welcoming you to Hamburg.
- Organization and Committees
- Correspondence and Deadlines
- Scientific Program
- Call for Contributions
- Preliminary Time Schedule
- General Information
- Arrival in Hamburg
- Hotel Reservation
- Regular Participants' Social Program
- Accompanying Person's Social Program
- Post-Symposium Excursions
- Satellite and Related Events
The following files are readable with the Adobe Acrobat-Reader, version 3.0 or higher, which is available for all platforms as a free download from www.adobe.com.
- Full Text of the Second Circular (750 KB), as it appeared in the printed version.
- Registration Forms A-D containing fill-out forms for registration of participants to the conference.
- Abstract Submission Form E containing a fill-out form for the submission of contributions.
- Final Program (680 KB) including the titles and authors of all presentations at the conference.
- Short Overview (25 KB) over the scientific program